Welcome to our FAQ's
- How do I register? – There are several links on the home page that will help guide you through the registration process. Registering is a very quick and easy process and will have you buying and selling in a flash!!
- Why do I need to register? – Viewing the items posted on this site is open to anyone who finds their way here but to be able to buy and sell you must be a registered user.
- Who is this “TRH Software, Inc.” – TRH Software, Inc. is located in Terre Haute, IN and specializes in web design along with custom software and a few other services. They can be found at http://www.TRH-Software.com
- Why my items are only listed for 60 days? – Each item a seller posts will run for 60 days before being automatically deleted. This will prevent items that have been sold from lingering around the website for too long creating confusion for potential buyers. If an item does NOT sell in the initial 60 day period the seller will then have the option to extend that particular listing for a total of 3 times at 30 day intervals. If an item is expired but has extensions remaing you may extend the item but if an item remains in an expired state for more than 30 days the item will then be permanently deleted and the seller will have to relist the item.
- Why should I pick this website to buy and sell my items? – We are striving to create a more organized and structured website that not only makes it easier on the seller to list items but much easier on the buyers to find the items they are interested by categorizing everything.
- Am I limited to the number of items I can post? – The quick and easy answer is NO!! The more items you list the more money you will make on your sales. In fact we encourage you to post as many items as you can!! The more items posted means more potential sales for you!!
- What items can I not post ? – Items such as firearms, drugs, pornography, or any other item that is considered illegal cannot be posted on this site
- Why can I not reply to comments on my items via text messaging? – We have created the site to allow members to setup within their profiles the option to accept PM’s or comments left on the items they are selling either by email OR by text message. If you choose to be notified by text message and receive a txt, you will then need to log on to your account by PC or mobile phone to reply to any question that you’ve been asked.
- What if I agree to meet someone for an item I’ve purchased and they don’t show up? – It is a good habit to exchange as much information as you can between yourself and the other party such as cell phone numbers in case one half of the party is running late, railroaded(God forbid that happen in Terre Haute), or just plain old traffic and you can call each other. Since most exchanges are done in public areas exchanging vehicle descriptions is a good idea also in case you’re in crowded parking lot. If a seller doesn’t show after several different attempts you can leave a “Like” or “Dislike” vote on their profile page to warn other buyers of their shady activity!!!
- Can I blame www.TheWabashValley.com for a bad transaction that I’ve had? – The answer is NO!! ALL transactions are to be handled between the buyer and seller as far as agreed selling price and location for picking up the item. www.TheWabashValley.com is in no way responsible for any transactions between the buyer and seller!!!
- What if I have a good idea to improve your website? – We have a suggestion box located at the top of the website on the left hand side of the header. We would love to hear your comments or suggestions!!!
- What if I have a problem with my account or another member? – We have a Resolution Center to handle these types of issues. The link to the Resolution Center can be found on My Account page on the Control Panel.
- What if I think this website is the greatest thing since slice bread, what should I do? – Spread the word, spread the word, and spread the word!!! Tell all of your friends and tell them to tell their friends and so on!!! Through word of mouth we can make this website the largest community yard sale the Wabash Valley has ever seen!!!